Park Properties Management company seeks an experienced Assistant Community Manager for Wilsondale Apartments, an apartment community in Hampton, VA.
The Assistant Community Manager:
- Assists the Community Manager in effectively managing the apartment community. In the Community Manager's absence, will assume all responsibilities associated with accomplishing property objectives.
- Responsible for maintaining daily, weekly, and monthly reports including accurate reporting of rents and deposits received.
- Must be knowledgeable of all phases of leasing and resident retention.
- Maintains positive customer relations attitude. Greets prospective clients, shows community and performs leasing duties as needed.
- Must be self-motivated, with high energy and commitment to high performance in a busy, multi-task work environment. Must have the desire to work both independently and as a team.
- Two years' experience in Residential Property Management or related field.
- Associates' Degree or equivalent college level education preferred
- Basic computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, Excel) required.
- Experience with Yardi preferred.
- Experience with LIHTC properties preferred.
Full-time position (40 hours) with weekend hours required.
Competitive wages, benefits, and pleasant work environment.
NOTE: As a condition of employment, a satisfactory drug test and background check are required.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
A proud Virginia Values Veterans V3-certified company