Park Properties Management Company seeks an experienced Apartment Leasing Consultant for Moffett Manor in Warrenton, VA.
The Leasing Consultant:
Markets the apartment community and presents features and benefits of the community to prospective residents. Secures lease agreements from qualified persons. Specific duties include:
- Greets prospective residents, qualifies, determines needs and preferences, professionally presents community and specific apartments while communicating features and benefits.
- Answers incoming phone calls and handles each call accordingly, whether it is a prospect call, resident with a concern, service request, etc. Transfers calls to Community Manager when appropriate.
- Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contributes ideas to the Community Manager for marketing property and for improving resident satisfaction.
- Correctly completes all lease applications, assists with application verification and notifies prospective residents of results. Types miscellaneous resident communication as needed.
- Completes all lease paperwork including related addenda and accepts rents and deposits.
- Completes Guest Card information form on all prospects, sends thank-you notes and performs follow-up.
- Physically inspects property when on grounds, picks up litter and reports any service needs to maintenance staff. Inspects move-outs and vacancies.
- Assists Community Manager in preparation of daily and weekly reports, resident communications, move-out inventory, market surveys, etc.
- Ensures all rental practices comply with federal, state, and local laws
- Provides excellent customer service for residents.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be self-motivated, with high energy and commitment to high performance in a busy, multi-task work environment. Must have the desire to work both independently and as a team.
- Minimum one year experience in Property Management or related field.
- MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Yardi preferred.
- Experience with LIHTC program preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- Additional Skills: Understanding the Customer, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, People Skills, Problem Solving, Legal Compliance, Meeting Goals
Full-time position (40 hours) with weekend hours required.
Competitive wages, benefits, and pleasant work environment.
NOTE: As a condition of employment, a satisfactory drug test and background check are required.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
A proud Virginia Values Veterans V3-certified company